A quick photo guide to get the best picture of your pet:
- Get your snazzy little model to sit still, sometimes it helps to bribe them with treats.
- Take the photo on their level, crouch down or get a ladder, what ever works to get that snap.
- We need to see your pet at their best. Outdoor daylight is always the best option for lighting.
- Make sure your picture isn't blurry, we want to capture your best mate's expression and unique features.
- Don't hide those Dumbo ears either, floppy or pointy we want to see them!
- Take your time, and take a million photos just for that one good picture. They deserve it.